1. If within this period, a qualified veterinary examination finds the purchased kitten to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life threatening congenital defect or, a hereditary genetic defect (excluding accidents or neglect) a written statement from the said veterinarian MUST be provided to the breeder to activate your guarantee.
2. If the purchased kitten dies within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, an autopsy report by a qualified veterinarian (at the cost of the purchaser) MUST be provided to the breeder as proof of cause of death and to support any claim under this guarantee.
3. The purchaser MUST notify any claim to the breeder within 24 hours of such veterinary examination.
4. Upon Ashmiyah Bengals sighting a copy of the relevant veterinarian report or an autopsy report in the case of a deceased kitten, the purchased kitten will be replaced with another kitten of equal value and equal guarantee.
5. If no replacement kitten is available at that time, the breeder will have 12 months to furnish the purchaser with a satisfactory replacement. (all freight costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser)
6. If the purchased cat/kitten is euthanized without the prior knowledge of the breeder, expect in the case where a veterinarian considers it the only humane alternative, this guarantee becomes void. This requires written veterinarian proof.
7. Where a replacement kitten is requested or where euthanasia is requested, the purchaser agrees to grant full access to all veterinary records to the breeder. Veterinary records include copies of actual visit cards to veterinarians stating vaccinations, injuries, test results. Etc. during the period the kitten is owned by the purchaser.
8. If the purchased cat/kitten is diagnosed with a minor imperfection (not known at time of sale) that requires no treatment and does not interfere with the normal function and purpose of the purchased cat/kitten, then no replacement or refund will be given.
9. No refund or replacement will be given for any condition or defect caused by accident, neglect or malnutrition.