Bengal kittens For Sale
UPDATE: 5th October 2021
Litter 1 update: Both kittens from litter 1 have been reserved and will be staying together as a bonded pair. Congratulations to their new family after such a long wait. 🙂
Litter 2 update: Due to the unforeseen genetic milestone of Silver kittens being born, we are delaying the opening of our kitten applications until all kittens within the litter are fully developed and evaluated for remaining in our breeding program.
We estimate the new application date to be somewhere between the 12th to 28th of November 2021. This still allows us 3 to 5 weeks to book flights in advance for any kitten that will head interstate.
The estimated departure date of Litter 2 is the 3rd to 17th of December 2021. (This is when they will join their new owners)
Please follow our kittens progress and development on our facebook and Instagram pages.
Should you have any questions at all, don’t be shy in giving me a phone call.
Lee PH: 0435 942 244
Are you ready for a Bengal kitten?
Bengal kittens are lively adorable balls of feline mischief. They require a lot of attention and stimulation. Owning a Bengal is a time comitment you should concider carefully.
Our Bengal kittens are for sale to indoor homes who can cater to a Bengals needs and requirments of activity and care.
Included Kitten Care Pack
- F3 Vaccination at 8 weeks & 12 weeks of age
- Microchip Registration
- Wormed at 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks
- Spay or Neuter Certificate (we do NOT sell undesexed kittens to Non-Registered Breeders)
- Veterinary Health Check Certificate
- Registered Pedigree
- 6 weeks new pet insurance policy
- Royal Canin kitten pack
- Royal Canin kitten food
All kittens are raised cage free within our home.
Ashmiyah Bengal kittens receive fulltime care and supervision during the time they are with us.
Questions & Answers
When are your next kittens due?
We are hoping to have a litter of kittens around September 2021. This mating/pregnancy is confirmed.
Can I pre-book a kitten by placing a deposit?
Sadly, no. We only accept deposits after our kittens have been evaluated for our breeding program. This is normally between 8-10 weeks of age.
Do you have a waiting list I can join?
No. We do not have a waiting list in place. Kitten enquiries far outweigh the number of kittens we breed.
I don’t mind waiting for a kitten. Can I leave my details and have you contact me when a kitten is ready?
No. Please understand that preparing a kitten litter is a minimum 6 month process for us. Each litter can produce between 1 to 6 kittens on average. Again, our enquiries far outweigh the number of kittens we choose to breed.
Bengal Kitten Enquiries
Due to the overwhelming amount of kitten scams conning unsuspecting new kitten owners out of their hard earned money, we have implemented the following procedure.
1. We reply to most general kitten questions on our Social Media pages. Simple questions can be asked there.
2, If you want to be kept updated and express your interest in our kittens then please make phone contact.
Call Lee PH: 0435942244
Once phone contact has been made and we have struck up an initial connection, then please text at the end of each month for an update reply of kitten availability and to keep your interest registered with us.
We prefer for you to trust you are dealing with a real Bengal breeder and not a pop up scam website or someone from overseas playing on your heart strings to rob you of your emotions and money.
The government has announced Australians have lost $300,000 this year through puppy and kitten scams. Don’t be the next person they take advantage of!
Our Bengal Kitten Adoption Process
By the time our kittens turn 3 weeks of age we know a little more about them and can answer vital questions like; how many boys or girls are in the litter.
1. Once kittens are 3 weeks old we will open applications for a ‘Litter Retainer‘
2. The ‘Litter Retainer‘ is a non-refundable $500 fee. This fee secures an available kitten within our current litter and covers third party kitten costs.
This allows prosepective parents to learn quickly if they have been approved and secured a Bengal kitten from us.
3. Once kittens are aged between 8 – 10 weeks, we then open bookings where individual kittens are allocated by us to their prospective new Bengal parents.
A further fee is required at this booking time. The fee amount is half of the final kitten cost. A ‘kitten contract‘ is also required to be signed and returned to us at this time.
4. Ashmiyah Bengal kittens recieve their final veterinary care around 10 – 13 weeks of age. This vet care is not negotiable.
5. Kittens stay and recover with us until they are between 12 – 14 weeks old. This is vital for their social skills and healthcare.
6. Your kittens final fee (3rd instalment) is due 10 days prior to your kittens pickup or depatrure date.
7. Bengal kitten Departure flights are avilable to the following airports.
- Gold Coast
Bengal kitten flights can also be arranged for reigional and remote areas of Australia. As this can require some planning we ask for you to inform us of this need when you first make contact with us for a kitten.